Open five days a week, Highlands' Hudson Library serves the area's full-time and seasonal residents with...
• The Latest Fiction and Nonfiction Best-Sellers
• Audiobooks, DVDs and Blue-Rays, Music CDs
• Current Newspapers and Magazines
• Free Wireless Internet Access
• Comfortable Reading room with New Fireplace
• Large Community Space for Private and Nonprofit Groups
• Technology Assistance
• Fun Children's Play Room and StoryTimes
• Educational Computers and Tablets just for Kids
• Access to eBooks, eAudiobooks, and Digital Magazines
• Directions to Local Resources and Attractions
• Weekly Programs and Events
• Local History Collection
The Hudson Library will be closed on Saturday, July 4th. Please check the calendar on the home page of this website for other holiday closings.
Summer Reading Begins June 16th!
Kids, Tweens, and Teens are invited to participate in Summer Reading 2015 at the Hudson Library! The more you read, the more prizes you win!
For more information on programs or registration visit
Kids (Age 1 - 5th Grade) - Every Hero Has a Story
Teens & Tweens (5th - 12th Grade) - Unmask!
Hudson Library Book Club
June’s Topic of the Month is “Parks, Wilderness, and the Public Lands” and a book discussion on Bill Bryson’s “A Walk in the Woods” will be held June 30th at 10:00 a.m. Copies are current being held at the Hudson Library. Book discussions occur on the last Tuesday of each month at 10:00 am.
This month Community Coffee with Mayor Patrick Taylor will be held on June 26th at 11:00 a.m. All are welcome. Community Coffee takes place on the last Friday of every month.